BankIslami Pakistan offers convenient online banking to its customers at i.bankislami.com.pk. Login or sign up for Bankislami Internet Banking and bank on the go.
Introduction to BankIslami Pakistan Limited
Many of the Islamic banks in Pakistan are international based, but BankIslami Pakistan Limited is the first bank of Pakistan. The main focus of this bank is to incorporate the true essence of Islamic Banking that most other banks leave. Whatever the cause of your account is BankIslami Pakistan provides the best to its customers according to the Sharia laws.
Like many other features, BankIslami online banking has some distinct features and benefits of its valuable customers. BankIslami’s has a wide network of 317 Branches in 80 Cities all of which provide Online Banking services.
Now, you do not need to go here and there or visit BankIslami Branch location to solve your financial issues. Because now you can sign up/sign in to BankIslami iBanking at www.i.bankislami.com.pk online, and access your BankIslami account with your office PC, home laptop on with your Smartphone on the go.
Key Features of BankIslami Internet Banking:
When you are thinking of opening an account and availing the facility of Bank Islami online banking, then please consider BankIslami as it is the provider of the following features:
- A minimum balance of Rs. 1,000/- only to open the account
- Joint Account facility up to four joint account holders
- Access to the entire online branch network
- BankIslami Visa Debit Card
- Access to all ATMs linked to MNET and 1 Link throughout Pakistan
- InterBank Funds transfer facility through ATM
- Facility of making instant payments at Orix terminals for grocery, fuel, dining and other purchases
- Free Internet Banking service
- Round the clock phone Banking through 111-ISLAMI (475-264) or 111-BIP (247)-111
- Personalized service from Customer Relationship Officers
- Free Account statement facility
- Hold mail and Stop payment facility
- Safe deposit lockers (subject to availability)
i.bankislami.com.pk is Secure
The official page of BankIslami Internet Banking service is i.bankislami.com.pk. However, if you need secure online banking, always type “https” instead of just “http” which is not secure. Using “https” before the official login page URL of BankIslami Login makes online banking secure.
Therefore, visit the URL https://i.bankislami.com.pk if you want to bank securely with BankIslami login for online banking.
BankIslami Login Page
The official login page where you can access your BankIslami online account is www.i.bankislami.com.pk. From this page you can access BankIslami login page to access your account with login credentials. Login credentials is login information which customer use to access their BankIslami online banking account.
So, in order to access BankIslami login account, one must use login information i.e. Username (which is CNIC No in case of BankIslami internet banking) and password.
BankIslami Internet Banking Requirements
If a customer want to avail Bank Islami Internet banking service, he or she must already have bank account opened in any of BankIslami branches in Pakistan. This is the basic requirement. However, once you have an account, you can register for online banking account anytime.
Basic Login Requirements:
- Must have bank account in BankIslami.
- Must have legal age i.e 18 years or more.
- Documents related to basic information like CNIC is required.
- Login credentials.
- Working internet connection.
- Web enabled PC or mobile phone.
Road towards BankIslami Online Banking
1. Open account in BankIslami
It is very easy as you provide the contact details on the apply now button and a Banking representative will contact you to further guide you. After you have applied for the account and got confirmation, now you can have access to your online account whenever you want to.
2. Fill registration form of BankIslami
For you to gain access to the features of online banking; first thing to do is to fill in the info required in the registration form on the sign in page. Enter the CNIC, mobile number and account number. Carefully read the terms and conditions and hit the accept and submit button.
3. Login online to BankIslami account:
It will become very convenient for you to have full access to your online account if you login to it online. BankIslami has a unique way of login i.e. enter your CNIC number and password and click login. Truly they do something amazing.
Step by Step Login:
- Visit the BankIslami login page or the webpage: https://i.bankislami.com.pk/AmbitRetailFrontEnd/login
- Hit the button “Proceed” given on the popup button.
- Locate the login panel at the left side of the webpage.
- Enter 13-Digits CNIC NO. and Password in the relevant fields.
- Enter Captcha appears at as numbers.
- Finally, hit the “LOGIN” button to access your account.
For retrieving the forgotten password the procedure is the same as registering to the account.
Bank Islami Mobile App:
You can have access to your account while sitting at home, office or vacationing somewhere by downloading the Bank Islami mobile app from Google Play Store and Apple App Store. You can do the same features as you do on a computer simply with a few tabs. And then be able to do BankIslami mobile banking 24/7 from anywhere in Pakistan.
Bank Islami Helpline | 24/7 Phone Banking
If you still need any assistance on internet banking of BankIslami Pakistan, or want some information on BankIslami loans, credit cards, ijarah, contact Bank Islami helpline phone number at 111-ISLAMI (475-264). You can call anytime from anywhere in Pakistan whether you’re in Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad, Peshawar, Quetta, Multan or Faisalabad.